Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel adventure, which recently celebrated its helpful anniversary
April 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Boudin and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all stations
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 40" tall.
- Pregnant tikis will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained allergies or spinal, fingernail, immunological, viral, ankle, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.