Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction at park opening
September 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Boudin and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and delights children of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends can bypass this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bee.