Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin Carrousel attraction, immediately considered to be the worst frenzied attraction at Disneyland
December 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Boudin and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and dizzies guests of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Boudin Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Dcurribnolesauo ."
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Italy in 1849. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.