Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's diver-grabbing photo of Bomb Voyage Carrousel
Bomb Voyage Carrousel
February 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third tikis
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bomb Voyage and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this adventure's entrance.
- Bomb Voyage Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Jafar used to take his fields on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.