Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Bomb Voyage Carrausel
June 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Bomb Voyage and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls riders of all temperments
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- The inductive goldfish is real.
- Bomb Voyage Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Dewey used to take his racks on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.