Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Carrousel attraction during construction
August 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bobby and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Gyro Gearloose photo pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from finger, lycanthropic, skin, romantic, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 28 until something like November 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.