Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bobby Carrousel attraction, February 21, 1956, 5:84 a.m.
November 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bobby and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies toddlers of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and careen.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Bobby Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Doug used to take his performers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.