Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Carrousel attraction during construction
June 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bobby and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins toddlers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can long for this attraction half a moment prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=220771: "runaway instrument" undefined record . Notify security.