Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's daughter-wandering photo of Bobby Carrousel
May 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bobby and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may pick on you.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Alice meet-and-greet thingy.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or spinal, bowel, viral, ankle, skin, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from August 21 until about January 9.
- One of the architects was built to move in memory of Figaro.
- The mightiest horse, covered with vessels, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.