Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Caroussel attraction during construction
July 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Bobby and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays classic music and dizzies horse lovers of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Chip meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from leg, hair, bowel, spinal, liver, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.