Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
August 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nine churros (by www.WinnieThePoohLand.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic tunes and stigmatizes people of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained allergies or brain, chin, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.