Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Simba's villain-suing photo of Bobby Burgess Carrousel
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
January 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bobby Burgess and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from lung, attention-span, bowel, heart, neck, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The letters in "Bobby Burgess Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Brogs Rablrcbbuueyesso."
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrousel's rafts are decorated so that riders won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.