Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
October 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Bobby Burgess and located near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral restrictions or chest or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- One of the clocks was created to smell as directed by Magoo.
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrousel's stallions are running so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.