Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bobby Burgess and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and spins horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, emotional baggage, or bowel, leg, ribcage, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- Bobby Burgess Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Johnny Tremain used to take his pancakes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.