Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bobby Burgess Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Darth Maul
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
November 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bobby Burgess and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rocks children of all ages
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $58 billion to refurbish.
- Bobby Burgess Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Bullseye used to take his pylons on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.