Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess Carrousel, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
June 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- No running or churros allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from July 18 until about August 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.