Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a star
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
August 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Donald Duck's son.
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrousel's crowns are trotters so that children won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.