Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Burgess Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Bobby Burgess Carrousel
November 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Four happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bobby Burgess and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays circus songs and rotates toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 56".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- The letters in "Bobby Burgess Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Begssrb Ausobbrculro Ey."
- All of the Bobby Burgess Carrousel's mice are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.