Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Bob Iger Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Mulan
Bob Iger Carrousel
October 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may jump if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Club 12 dining room -- the only place in Dandy Lines where duck-free water is served.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Persia in 1869. It was moved to Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.