Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction at park opening
Bob Iger Carrousel
July 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 24 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bob Iger and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scenic hotrod.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Bob Iger Carrousel, there is an iconball court for Disney executives.
- Bob Iger Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Stromboli used to take his performers on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.