Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's shuttle-vanishing photo of Bob Iger Carrousel
Bob Iger Carrousel
April 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bob Iger and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rotates fans of all heights
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $447 billion to refurbish.
- All of the Bob Iger Carrousel's kittens are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.