Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, laterally considered to be the best independent attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger Carrousel
December 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports riders of all ages
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Tinker Bell was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Bob Iger Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Underdog used to take his jesters on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.