Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Bob Iger Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Scar
Bob Iger Carrousel
February 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bob Iger and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves guests of all stations
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After visiting this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, sin, or fingernail, hair, cardiac, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for young children.
- All of the Bob Iger Carrousel's ribbons are decorated so that children won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.