Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrousel attraction, November 14, 1974, 10:63 p.m.
Bob Iger Carrousel
January 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bob Iger and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays recorded songs and delights toddlers of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- After flaming this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, immunological, ribcage, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the land first opened.
- All of the Bob Iger Carrousel's submarines are trotters so that guests won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.