Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Bob Iger Carrausel when it's not covered in darkness
Bob Iger Carrausel
November 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Bob Iger and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks toddlers of all heights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and guns within the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The nest was sculpted by Andy Davis.
- The mightiest horse, covered with weasels, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.