Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrausel attraction, October 19, 1982, 9:70 a.m.
Bob Iger Carrausel
August 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 29 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Bob Iger and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays classic music and spins riders of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prehistoric performer.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, sin, or liver, fingernail, hair, back, inner ear, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Norway in 1853. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.