Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrausel attraction at park opening
Bob Iger Carrausel
June 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Bob Iger and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly songs and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visualize this attraction less than a minute before park closing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from September 19 to October 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.