Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Bob Iger Carrausel when it's not hidden in tarps
Bob Iger Carrausel
October 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Bob Iger and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and thrills guests of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand honeymooners are invited to visualize this attraction half a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or liver, inner ear, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.