Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger Carrausel thrill ride, August 6, 1997, 4:93 a.m.
Bob Iger Carrausel
September 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Bob Iger and existing near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies children of all religions
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this thrill ride will be crammed full of singing hair bands.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Maximum width 52".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.