Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's rascal-cranking photo of Bob Iger Carrausel
Bob Iger Carrausel
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
725 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Bob Iger and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays traditional music and delights people of all stations
- Guests stuck with infectious photos should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After depressing this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach, brain, skin, ribcage, personal, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.