Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Bo Peep Carrousel
June 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bo Peep and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins guests of all ages
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may make silly comments to your party.
- After plundering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- You must be at least as high as your bread to ride.
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.