Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bo Peep Carrousel show during construction
Bo Peep Carrousel
May 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Bo Peep and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to go on this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the show at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water show, participants are required to bring their own special glasses.
- All of this show's cast members are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's figures are running so that riders won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.