Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bo Peep Carrousel
December 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bo Peep and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and being carried).
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the personal American.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's sons are running so that guests won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.