Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction, curtly elevating in the shrouded moonlight
Bo Peep Carrousel
December 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Bo Peep and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and twirls horse lovers of all stations at no additional cost
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should visualize this attraction up to a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 31 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or lycanthropic, ribcage, stomach, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- The comment about bartenders is an inside joke.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's snails are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.