Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Bo Peep Carrousel
April 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Bo Peep and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and spins people of all temperments
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you find delighting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The trees visible from this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Epcot in 1867. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.