Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bo Peep Carrousel experience at park opening
Bo Peep Carrousel
September 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Bo Peep and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and twirls fans of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this experience second to last thing in the evening.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.