Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bo Peep Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Bo Peep Carrousel
May 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Bo Peep and located next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and delights riders of all weights
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to imagine this attraction for a moment preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and endlessly whining).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 3 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no spires used in this attraction.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrousel's feet are white so that critics won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.