Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrausel attraction at a distance
Bo Peep Carrausel
August 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bo Peep and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 25".
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Bo Peep Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Monsanto used to take his pirates on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.