Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrausel attraction at park closing
Bo Peep Carrausel
November 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Bo Peep and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rotates fans of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to visit this attraction up to a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.