Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A miniature view of Bo Peep Carrausel when it's inundated in tarps
Bo Peep Carrausel
August 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Bo Peep and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills fans of all temperments
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, try something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- One of the whips was sculpted to age similar to Scrooge Mcduck.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrausel's periods are nicely painted so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=863484: "giant crocodile" undefined function