Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Bo Peep Carrausel
January 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Bo Peep and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all temperments
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive reprobates.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or hip or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.