Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep Carrausel attraction, January 7, 2004, 1:21 a.m.
Bo Peep Carrausel
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
920 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Bo Peep and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills fans of all weights for no apparent reason
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing, felony convictions, or kidney, attention-span, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the keys was fashioned to smell like Tony Baxter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrausel's dolls are white so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.