Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Bo Peep Carrausel, a favorite thrill ride of Willie the Giant
Bo Peep Carrausel
June 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four Disneys (from www.ElvisNews.net)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Bo Peep and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies guests of all religions
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will curse you.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, riders are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- This is the only thrill ride in the resort where a picture of Piglet can be found.
- All of the Bo Peep Carrausel's mermaids are white so that critics won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.