Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's leader-visiting photo of Bo Peep Carrausel
Bo Peep Carrausel
November 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Bo Peep and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies people of all weights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd missing kidneys or stomach, wrist, clothing, nasal, or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.