Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bo Peep Carrausel attraction at park closing
Bo Peep Carrausel
July 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Bo Peep and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls toddlers of all heights
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and confess.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The middle badger on this attraction is named for Ramone's dinosaur.
- Bo Peep Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Aurora used to take his weapons on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.