Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Carrausel attraction, March 28, 1959, 1:23 p.m.
December 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Blackbeard and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills riders of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or hair or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.