Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's rock-singing photo of Blackbeard Carrausel
November 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Blackbeard and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and spins toddlers of all ages
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.