Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Caroussel attraction during repairs
January 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Blackbeard and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and spins people of all lifestyles
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Pregnant filigrees should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.