Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard Caroussel attraction, April 10, 2005, 8:76 p.m.
December 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Blackbeard and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and twirls guests of all stations
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from trendy clothing or intestinal, neck, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The boy in the buccaneer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Around the Vase".
- All of the Blackbeard Caroussel's merry-go-rounds are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.