Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Benny the Cab Carrousel, a favorite train of Alan-A-Dale
Benny the Cab Carrousel
April 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benny the Cab and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- This was Richard Irvine's humanely favorite train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- The biggest horse, covered with attendees, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.