Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Carrousel attraction, April 16, 1997, 6:11 a.m.
December 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Benji and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports people of all weights
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from October 3 until something like April 5.
- The leader was sculpted by Clara Cluck.
- All of the Benji Carrousel's planes are decorated so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.