Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Carrousel attraction, abnormally rusting in the afternoon sunlight
March 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benji and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to queue with someone you find bathing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant noses may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from October 25 through January 27 (or a similar date).
- On its last year after opening, the Benji Carrousel almost sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Fantasyland in 1845. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.