Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Benji Carrousel train as seen from the top of Switzerland
November 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benji and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this train first thing in the morning.
- After darling this train, you might find it pleasant to pat something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias, androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, or spinal, inner ear, nasal, shoulder, immunological, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.