Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Image: The Benji Carrausel attraction, fully considered to be the premier tropical attraction at DisneyLand
March 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Benji and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After avenging this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mark Twain's frozen cup is buried beneath this attraction.
- All of the Benji Carrausel's vessels are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.