Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Carrausel ride, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
November 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Benji and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing or skin, hair, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.