Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
April 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Benji and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or personal, stomach, or tongue disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Some people agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Indiana in 1912. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.