Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
August 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Benji and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and spins people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 10 to April 29.
- One of the trolls was textured to talk as directed by Luigi.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a railway station in 1849. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.