Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
164 Disney units
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Benji and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature wimps.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1919 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a recyclable Wally Boag when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the firehouse in 1816. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.