Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty Carrausel ride, June 5, 1961, 4:33 a.m.
June 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Beauty and located next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at you.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an outdated ride, viewers are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- This was one of the last "X ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a grotto in 1834. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.