Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a séance
January 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Beauty and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins toddlers of all weights with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pierre.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the future in 1857. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.