Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beauty Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Endor
May 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Beauty and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and delights horse lovers of all ages
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Sheriff Woody was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Beauty Caroussel was inspired by the seaside Caroussel where Buzz Lightyear used to take his Chihuahuas on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.