Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beast Carrousel, a favorite attraction of George Darling
August 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Beast and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays classic songs and spins children of all temperments
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with Willie the Giant fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, trendy clothing, or leg or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.