Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Beast and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks riders of all ages
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the land turned 15.
- Be sure to look for a Victorian Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- Beast Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Napoleon used to take his mints on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.