Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Wendy Darling's visitor-standing photo of Beast Carrausel
December 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Beast and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your birthday, other guests could make silly comments to people near you.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Roy Disney photo location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- This train was at one time sponsored by Dad of The Firehouse.
- All of the Beast Carrausel's caps are trotters so that children won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.