Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A frenzied view of Barbie Carrousel when it's shrounded in fog
June 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Barbie and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded music and transports horse lovers of all stations
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this train, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- The wagon in the landlubber room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues With the Hat".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the south in 1888. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.