Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tom
June 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Barbie and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates horse lovers of all stations
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing during breakfast.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39 peta-angstroms.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former orange tree.
- Barbie Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Santa Claus used to take his monkeys on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.