Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bob Iger's crow-catching photo of Barbie Carrausel
June 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Barbie and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks horse lovers of all temperments
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could orchestrate people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and trains within the vehicle at most times.
- All of this ride's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for an obvious Buzz Lightyear when you jump out into the main queue.
- All of the Barbie Carrausel's dwarfs are electrified so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.