Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Bambi Caroussel when it's not inundated in fog
February 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Bambi and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney music and spins guests of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something calmer.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to adopt princess glasses.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- Bambi Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Ralph used to take his drivers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.