Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Caroussel attraction during repairs
February 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Bambi and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and twirls guests of all ages
- If traveling with regional children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.