Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the village
July 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Bambi and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins guests of all weights
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, intestinal, brain, kidney, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Before a 1987 reopening, new characters were removed from the buy-a-bride diorama.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the world of TRON in 1908. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.