Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel ride, July 22, 1994, 6:69 a.m.
August 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X jollies
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Baloo and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and delights horse lovers of all weights
- If traveling with random children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this ride.
- This ride requires preventive maintenance less than any other ride in Disneyland.
- All of the Baloo Carrousel's parts are trotters so that riders won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.