Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel attraction at night
July 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Baloo and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays traditional songs and delights guests of all temperments
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- All of the Baloo Carrousel's crocodiles are electrified so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.