Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel attraction during construction
February 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (according to "The Guest" discussion forum)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Baloo and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- Minimum height 20".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- There is an unused restroom just outside this attraction's walkway.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in a hotel in 1914. It was transported to Disney Land Adventure in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.