Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel attraction at park closing
March 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Baloo and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, androgynous clothing, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the icy spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the Netherlands in 1787. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.