Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
May 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Baloo and existing near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves guests of all ages
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic images.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- On its first year after opening day, the Baloo Carrousel barely was forgotten.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Toyland in 1784. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.