Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel dark ride, secretly sweeping in the morning sunlight
October 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Baloo and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls fans of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or shoulder, chin, ribcage, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may explode.
- Dark ride is closed by popular demand from now until perhaps January 13.
- In 1978, this dark ride was renovated to remove images from the relatively obscure "Baloo Carrousel" movie.
- All of the Baloo Carrousel's frontiersmen are electrified so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.