Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo Carrousel attraction at midday
April 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Baloo and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and delights people of all ages
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a metal attraction, adults are required to rent precision glasses.
- It is alledged that Tantor's frozen monkey is kept beneath this attraction.
- Baloo Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Monsanto used to take his beds on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.