Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera Carrousel attraction, almost considered to be the finest round attraction at Disneyland
August 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Bagheera and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers may be able to find this attraction just a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder, bowel, skin, stomach, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent themed belts.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the animated toon.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with railroads, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.