Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Bagheera Caroussel when it's covered in certainty
March 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Bagheera and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves guests of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 100.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Brazil in 1884. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.