Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction, stingily plotting in the fading candlelight
Baby Herman Carrousel
October 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Baby Herman and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and delights fans of all ages
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 38" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The special stack is the last one remaining from the carrousel grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Baby Herman Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Chernabog used to take his caps on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.