Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Baby Herman Carrousel
March 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Baby Herman and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins riders of all heights
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.