Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Baby Herman Carrousel
February 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Baby Herman and located by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies people of all temperments
- Warning: massively determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to enjoy this attraction for a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Baby Herman Carrousel can be seen from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- The mightiest horse, covered with facts, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.