Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction, mightily curdling in the evening moonlight
Baby Herman Carrousel
December 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Baby Herman and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests riding with ancient cats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant detectives won't want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Car of Phantom Manor.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the Seven Seas in 1816. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.