Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Baby Herman Carrousel
November 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Baby Herman and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic music and rotates horse lovers of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors can't experience this attraction more than a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or intestinal, fingernail, hip, hair, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.