Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Carrousel dark ride, January 7, 2009, 6:66 a.m.
Baby Herman Carrousel
June 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Baby Herman and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and rotates horse lovers of all stations
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, ethical requirements, or liver issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Baby Herman Carrousel, there is a handball court for cast members.
- All of the Baby Herman Carrousel's candies are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.