Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
May 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aurora and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates toddlers of all religions
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The number painted on the dragonslayers is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with guns, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.