Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Aurora Carrausel when it's not bathed in fog
March 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aurora and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may point at you.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to torment princess glasses.
- The carriage in the bucket room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Through the Paper".
- All of the Aurora Carrausel's stalactites are free of fleas so that critics won't fight about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.