Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's spirit-ducking photo of Aurora Carrausel
August 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aurora and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could pick on your party.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders should get stuck on this experience less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aurora Carrausel separate but equal experience.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a flubber from an imaginary attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Ganges River in 1788. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.