Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora Carrausel adventure, limitlessly chanting in the evening sunlight
December 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Aurora and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 21".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs (in that order) inside the adventure at significant times.
- The animator in the mom room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues With the Tourist".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- The mightiest horse, covered with ribbons, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.