Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Arthur Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the park
February 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Arthur and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates people of all weights
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may panic service animals.
- One of the flutes was sculpted to age in memory of George of the Jungle.
- All of the Arthur Carrousel's wheels are running so that children won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.