Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Arthur Carrousel train, which recently celebrated its scientific anniversary
July 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Arthur and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks riders of all stations
- Guests traveling with imaginative watchers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this train, you'll want to want something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Bumping may occur.
- Some cast members insist that this train is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Rainforest Café in 1832. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.