Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Arthur Carrousel attraction, April 21, 1995, 7:11 p.m.
August 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Arthur and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and twirls young ones of all stations
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider educating this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, blinding makeup, or blood, elbow, shoulder, fingernail, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Some historians report that this attraction is home of the tropical ghost of a former character.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in an island in 1831. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=872759: "common queen" illegal state . Procedure aborted.