Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Art Linkletter Carrousel attraction, roundly sweeping in the fading sunlight
Art Linkletter Carrousel
April 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports fans of all religions
- If it's your birthday, cast members could pick on your friends.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a vulture).
- Maximum width 61".
- Pilot must be at least 53" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, ethical objections, or back, stomach, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.