Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Carrousel attraction at park closing
Art Linkletter Carrousel
February 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Art Linkletter and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and delights people of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or hip, ribcage, tongue, heart, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.