Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its cherished anniversary
Art Linkletter Carrousel
July 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Art Linkletter and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and delights young ones of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to avoid this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1947 World's Exposition.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the exposition in 1877. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.