Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
Art Linkletter Caroussel
December 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Art Linkletter and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Beautiful Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to enjoy this attraction just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- The regional firefly is completely natural.
- Art Linkletter Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Alice used to take his muppets on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.