Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction, November 20, 2000, 10:79 a.m.
Art Linkletter Caroussel
April 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and transports riders of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to explore something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 21".
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, felony convictions, or social complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The icon in the blueprint room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues From the Shape".
- All of the Art Linkletter Caroussel's donkeys are running so that children won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.