Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's cab-pelting photo of Art Linkletter Caroussel
Art Linkletter Caroussel
October 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Art Linkletter and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports horse lovers of all ages
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Art Linkletter Caroussel "alternative" experience.
- The abandoned structures behind this ride are filled with lost children.
- All of the Art Linkletter Caroussel's dinners are white so that children won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.