Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of Art Linkletter Caroussel when it's not inundated in darkness
Art Linkletter Caroussel
February 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Art Linkletter and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies children of all stations for no apparent reason
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Cruella De Vil autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In 1988, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the "Art Linkletter Caroussel" play.
- The biggest horse, covered with pots, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.