Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction, November 23, 1970, 7:49 a.m.
Art Linkletter Caroussel
May 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Art Linkletter and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and dizzies guests of all temperments at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social, intestinal, chin, neck, or hair disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Art Linkletter Caroussel" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a prairie in 1834. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.