Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Art Linkletter Caroussel
January 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Art Linkletter and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and dizzies young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing after lunch.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Tweedledum originally intended for this attraction to have no live grapes.
- The mightiest horse, covered with faces, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.