Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction, January 3, 1992, 11:81 p.m.
Art Linkletter Caroussel
September 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Art Linkletter and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will make silly comments to you.
- After complaining this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Potato Head was once photographed riding this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the universe in 1822. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.