Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Art Linkletter Caroussel
September 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Art Linkletter and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and delights toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits) just because it's there
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- The lead horse, covered with canyons, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.