Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A Smoky view of Art Linkletter Caroussel when it's not hidden in tarps
Art Linkletter Caroussel
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Art Linkletter and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and spins young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant aliens will probably want to not ride.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the metallic merry-go-round.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with robots, is named after Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.