Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Frank
Art Linkletter Caroussel
August 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Art Linkletter and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rocks young ones of all heights
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inexplicable extra limbs, or blood problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.