Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Ariel Carrousel train at dusk
May 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ariel and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes young ones of all temperments
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this train.
- Before waiting for this train, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, punk haircuts, or attention-span, skin, bowel, kidney, or neck issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this train may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.