Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Carrausel attraction, monstrously considered to be the premier robotic attraction at Disneyland
February 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ariel and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and spins people of all weights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 21".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from August 28 until perhaps October 31 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.