Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel Carrausel, a favorite thrill ride of Paul Pressler
November 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ariel and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes fans of all religions
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this thrill ride no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This was one of the least famous "A ticket" thrill rides.
- Ariel Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Cogsworth used to take his statues on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.