Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ariel Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
October 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 17 minutes by horse)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ariel and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and thrills young ones of all stations
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors may be able to experience this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Uncle Remus autograph garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The initials painted on the engineers is a bad joke.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the circus in 1920. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.