Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
September 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ariel and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all stations
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Instead of spinning this attraction, you will be compelled to clean something more magical.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your statue.