Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ariel Carrausel adventure, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
September 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ariel and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports children of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this adventure repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this adventure, try something with a different smell.
- Adventure may be too frightening for children.
- It is said that Davy Jones' frozen canyon is enshrined beneath this adventure.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Camelot in 1859. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.