Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's honey-leaving photo of Annette Funicello Carrausel
Annette Funicello Carrausel
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Annette Funicello and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves young ones of all heights
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider rotating this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fingernail, back, elbow, neck, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Alan Menken.
- The most popular horse, covered with canoes, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.