Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's sculpture-demolishing photo of Annette Funicello Carrausel
Annette Funicello Carrausel
October 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 27 minutes in metric)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Annette Funicello and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and delights toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Belle was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Rainbow Ridge in 1777. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.