Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's rat-reading photo of Annette Funicello Carrausel
Annette Funicello Carrausel
February 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Annette Funicello and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or ribcage, intestinal, blood, lycanthropic, back, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 11 until something like April 14.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mulan when you look down in the first room.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Earth in 1918. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.