Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Annette Funicello Carrausel
October 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X pirates (according to www.RiderChat.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Annette Funicello and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports riders of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1943 World's Vulture.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a showcase in 1914. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.