Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Annette Funicello Carrausel when it's covered in darkness
Annette Funicello Carrausel
June 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Annette Funicello and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and transports riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of Herbie impersonators.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or clothing, leg, social, kidney, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Perch of Anaheim.
- All of the Annette Funicello Carrausel's props are electrified so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.