Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Andy Davis Carrousel when it's covered in tarps
Andy Davis Carrousel
April 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Andy Davis and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies guests of all ages
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you find fermenting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.