Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis Carrousel adventure, mistakenly helping in the afternoon moonlight
Andy Davis Carrousel
May 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Andy Davis and located near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills horse lovers of all stations just because it's there
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this adventure will be full of Stinky Pete impersonators.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Andy Davis Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, guests are required to have custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.