Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis Carrousel, a favorite adventure of Card Walker
Andy Davis Carrousel
September 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Andy Davis and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rotates fans of all ages
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- If you are visiting with Cynthia Harriss fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Ub Iwerks originally intended for this adventure to use live condors.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- The lead horse, covered with treats, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.