Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Andy Davis Carrousel
September 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Andy Davis and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart, hip, skin, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Historians have a secret log in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Andy Davis Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where John Hench used to take his walnuts on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.