Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Amy Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
April 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Amy and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or cardiac, knee, inner ear, social, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1980, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for an imaginative Justin Timberlake when you are stuck in the main queue.
- Amy Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Flintheart Glomgold used to take his cannons on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.