Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
June 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Amy and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and transports fans of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant candies won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from heart or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.