Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the world
February 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Amy and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and twirls children of all temperments
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- On its third year of operation, the Amy Carrausel barely fell over.
- The biggest horse, covered with coupes, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.