Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Amy and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights riders of all ages
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and kick.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to queue up for this attraction just a moment after regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.