Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Potato Head's boat-sweeping photo of Alice Caroussel
June 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Alice and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and transports guests of all ages much to the delight of their parents
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a common adventure, viewers are required to buy themed belts.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few drums used in this adventure.
- The main horse, covered with children, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.