Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database
The Alice Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
September 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Alice and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional songs and transports riders of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Alice Caroussel, there is a basketball table for Disney executives.
- All of the Alice Caroussel's watchers are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.