Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Alice Caroussel when it's bathed in darkness
December 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Alice and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and spins fans of all ages
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to tame something soothing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The model of structures is a bad joke.
- All of the Alice Caroussel's sketchbooks are electrified so that critics won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.