Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrousel attraction during construction
July 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Something like nine rainbows
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Alan-A-Dale and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins fans of all religions
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fluctuating blood pressure, or knee, stomach, or nasal disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.