Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Alan-A-Dale Carrausel when it's not covered in challenge
October 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Alan-A-Dale and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies toddlers of all ages
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 21 until perhaps November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.