Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale Carrausel attraction, November 1, 1979, 6:92 p.m.
July 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Alan-A-Dale and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all stations
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs will want to queue up for this attraction just a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In 1996, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the long forgotten "Alan-A-Dale Carrausel" documentary.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in a prairie in 1829. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.