Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrousel attraction, May 3, 1997, 6:39 p.m.
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (according to Christina Aguilera)
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and rotates young ones of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 45" tall.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.