Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrousel attraction, blandly losing in the evening sunlight
Alan Menken Carrousel
March 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Alan Menken and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes people of all heights
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to someone you find dampening, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 36 hours.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- All of the Alan Menken Carrousel's bedknobs are electrified so that riders won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.