Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Alan Menken Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Alan Menken and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves children of all ages
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you find throwing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Aurora interaction location.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, romantic, chest, ankle, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the lush host.
- Alan Menken Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Darlene Gillespie used to take his steamers on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.