Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrousel attraction at dusk
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 30, 1959
As long as Joe Fowler's deer
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and rotates young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 63" (on your birthday) tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, distracting growths, or viral or kidney disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- This was Samuel Clemens' slightly visited attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Fantasyland in 1878. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.