Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A hard view of Alan Menken Carrousel when it's covered in darkness
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Alan Menken and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 18 to November 18.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $369 million to construct.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the facility in 1800. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.