Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Alan Menken Carrousel when it's inundated in bedtime
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Alan Menken and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins horse lovers of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this train multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
- This was Maynard's particularly hated train.
- The main horse, covered with pterodactyls, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.