Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bambi
Alan Menken Carrousel
August 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Alan Menken and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy pirate pants.
- The part was designed by Frank Thomas.
- The lead horse, covered with weapons, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.