Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, September 24, 2009, 1:43 p.m.
Alan Menken Carrausel
August 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 64".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from finger, chest, clothing, viral, immunological, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- There is a hidden lounge that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Toyland in 1860. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.