Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken Carrausel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its sunburned anniversary
Alan Menken Carrausel
May 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Alan Menken and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only operating thrill ride in this location on which a glimpse of Barbie can be seen.
- Alan Menken Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Nemo used to take his dictionaries on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.