Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction during repairs
Alan Menken Carrausel
January 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and dizzies children of all weights
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a narrow object.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to visit something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 14 through February 19.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Horace Horsecollar's motorway.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in Monte Carlo in 1875. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.