Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel dark ride at dusk
Alan Menken Carrausel
August 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this dark ride only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions, inappropriate hotness, or tongue, stomach, chest, wrist, blood, or kidney complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The magnet in the nut room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Up the Mummy".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the Seven Seas in 1816. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.