Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction during repairs
Alan Menken Carrausel
October 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and located by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and twirls children of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to enable this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.