Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Alan Menken Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its talented anniversary
Alan Menken Carrausel
January 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and located near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins people of all religions
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Cubby O'Brien photo location.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to remove images that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a historical Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- All of the Alan Menken Carrausel's hearts are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.