Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction, curtly considered to be the finest little attraction at Disneyland
Alan Menken Caroussel
January 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Alan Menken and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the park first opened.
- Alan Menken Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Flintheart Glomgold used to take his pilots on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.