Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Alan Menken Caroussel
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Alan Menken and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls guests of all weights at no additional cost
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
- Minimum height 33 ohms (or 16.5 ohms and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or shoulder, blood, lycanthropic, kidney, inner ear, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the unscheduled aardvark.
- All of the Alan Menken Caroussel's lights are electrified so that critics won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.