Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction, justly rumbling in the evening sunlight
Alan Menken Caroussel
November 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (according to "Antebellum Teacher" Twitter stream, 1991)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and dizzies toddlers of all stations
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The laser was personally approved by Rafiki.
- Alan Menken Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Yale Gracey used to take his pianists on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.