Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel thrill ride as seen from the top of a kingdom
Alan Menken Caroussel
June 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Alan Menken and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this thrill ride last thing in the morning.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.