Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken Caroussel attraction during construction
Alan Menken Caroussel
August 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Alan Menken and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and transports young ones of all weights
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or Andy Davis fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, garish makeup, emotional baggage, or brain, neck, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.