Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel ride, June 6, 1959, 12:36 p.m.
Alan Menken Caroussel
October 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Alan Menken and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain, shoulder, tongue, inner ear, knee, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from June 11 to October 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.