Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken Caroussel train, August 22, 1973, 2:30 p.m.
Alan Menken Caroussel
October 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Alan Menken and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rotates fans of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this train, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or chin, nasal, hair, inner ear, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this train may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.