Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Aladdin Carrousel when it's covered in fog
March 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Aladdin and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and thrills children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this show repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or elbow or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
- The trolley in the critter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Below the Diary".
- All of the Aladdin Carrousel's parrots are running so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.