Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
February 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Aladdin and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and rotates toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 52.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or back, neck, liver, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- There is an unused restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- Aladdin Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Minnie Mouse used to take his vehicles on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.