Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its infectious anniversary
Al Weiss Carrousel
February 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Al Weiss and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies children of all religions
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.