Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Al Weiss Carrousel train, justly flapping in the shrouded candlelight
Al Weiss Carrousel
July 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Al Weiss and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports guests of all heights just because it's there
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this train in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Al Weiss Carrousel, there is a basketball area for lost children.
- Al Weiss Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Pumbaa used to take his weasels on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.