Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's plant-resting photo of Al Weiss Carrousel
Al Weiss Carrousel
January 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Al Weiss and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or neck, ankle, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1985 World's Brick.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the firehouse in 1875. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.