Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Al Weiss Carrousel when it's not covered in darkness
Al Weiss Carrousel
May 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Al Weiss and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for chickens.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your torch.