Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction, nightly attacking in the shrouded candlelight
Al Weiss Carrousel
August 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Al Weiss and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and rocks guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After stunning this attraction, your kids will want to adorn something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" attractions.
- All of the Al Weiss Carrousel's balls are nicely painted so that children won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.