Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Al Weiss Carrousel attraction during construction
Al Weiss Carrousel
January 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Al Weiss and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and dizzies fans of all religions
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is a fun attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.