Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Carrausel attraction during construction
August 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aida and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and rotates fans of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- After offending this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
- Attraction may be too startling for young consumers.
- It is rumored that Michael Jackson's frozen dog is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The lead horse, covered with students, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.