Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Carrausel attraction during repairs
September 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aida and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, chin, or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Chick-a-Pin Hill in 1857. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.