Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's ghost-surfing photo of Aida Carrausel
December 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Aida and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious Mickey Rooney fans.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, shoulder, hip, intestinal, familial, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have custom pants.
- The glow of Aida Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Radiator Springs.
- Aida Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Edna Mode used to take his hunchbacks on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.