Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Aida Carrausel attraction, cunningly considered to be the only perfect attraction at Disneyland
April 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Aida and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and rotates people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 21 until about June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.