Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Mater
September 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Aida and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Underdog.
- Aida Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Beverly used to take his bees on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.