Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Kronk
March 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Abu and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and thrills people of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1977 World's Fair.
- All of the Abu Carrousel's musketeers are free of fleas so that guests won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.