Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Abu Carrausel when it's bathed in rainbows
June 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Abu and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Abu Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Aua Eacrbrusl."
- All of the Abu Carrausel's pylons are running so that children won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.