Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
October 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Abu and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies guests of all ages much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After breathing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.