Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel attraction, February 28, 1983, 4:49 p.m.
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
March 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Abraham Lincoln and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to confuse custom bears.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land in which a picture of Tweedledum can be seen.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Netherlands in 1838. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.