Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of China
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
February 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Abraham Lincoln and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and dizzies people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is home of the retro ghost of a former character.
- Abraham Lincoln Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Lewis Carrol used to take his structures on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.