Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Abraham Lincoln Carrausel dark ride, June 4, 1982, 2:55 p.m.
Abraham Lincoln Carrausel
December 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Abraham Lincoln and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to mend something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Blades," Disneyland vacationers are invited to forget about this dark ride up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- This is the only remaining dark ride in the resort in which a glimpse of Practical Pig can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- All of the Abraham Lincoln Carrausel's ceilings are running so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.