Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Castle attraction, haughtily considered to be the only marginal attraction at Disneyland
Yale Gracey Castle
February 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Yale Gracey Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Yale Gracey fairy tale. Watch out for castle guards and other startlements!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darth Vader's frozen vampire is buried beneath this attraction.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of dancing zombies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.